Dadi Oil 72ml
Certified 95% Organic Nail Treatment. Absorbs quickly and penetrates deeply. Enhances flexibility and prevents nail brittleness. Long lasting color stability and shelf-life. Great moisturizer for the skin with quick, non-greasy penetration.
Our ingredients: High-Purity Avocado Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Natural Vitamin E, and Fragrance which is a blend of 21 naturally derived essential oils including Citrus, Vanilla, Limon, Bergamot, Rosemary, Lemongrass and Lavender.
• Absorbs quickly and penetrates deeply
• Enhances flexibility and prevents nail brittleness
• Long lasting colour stability and shelf-life... Compare to other products - there’s no comparison!
• Great moisturiser for the skin with quick, non-greasy penetration
We searched the world for the very best bio-similar, certified organic oils that blend together to delivery flexibility, toughness and shine to the nail and is moisturising to the skin. Dadi’Oil™ offers quick, non-greasy deep penetration for maximum performance.
So what’s in it?
HIGH-PURITY AVOCADO OIL - Contains high levels of vitamins A, D and Lecithin which produces superior
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - Contains Squalene, a naturally occurring softening agent normally found in nails and skin, and Oleocanthal, a naturally occurring anti-inflammatory.
JOJOBA OIL - Acts as a natural penetration enhancer to increase penetration of other ingredients.
NATUAL VITAMIN E - A powerful anti-oxidant that upon contact will neutralise and destroy free radicals in nails, skin and hair before they cause damage.
Our blend of 21 naturally derived essentail oils (including Citrus, Vanilla, Limon, Bergamont, Rosemary, Lemongrass and Lavender) create a beautiful aroma.
WHY certified ORGANIC?
• No synthetic pesticides or fertilizers have been used in the soil for at least three years, reducing contamination in the soil, air and water
• It is renewable, sustainable production which is naturally better for the environment
• Organic products are typically higher in micro nutrients (organic tomatoes have about 18% higher fruit solids and taste better!) naturally delightful!